I’ve embraced this new perspective lately – only do things I love. I read a quote a few weeks back that shared, we like a lot of things in life, but rather than doing things we like, we have to be specific and only do things we love. There is actually a big difference , if you think about it.
Check out the thinks I loved from this past week:
1. I have been wearing my Acne Pistol Boots NON-STOP and I’m wearing them with a Lulu Lemon City Skirt I scored on sale.
2. I captured the beautiful Palm Trees in La Jolla, while on a 24 hour trip to San Diego with my Mom.
3. While in La Jolla I found an adorable bookstore called Warwick’s. It was a classic bookstore with stationary goods and gifts. I was obsessed. They had a wall full of fashion books, but I refrained from being selfish and scored some of my Christmas presents there.
4. During that 24 hour trip we found an amazing restaurant called Ironside Fish and Oyster -my Mom and I are big fish eaters, so we were stoked to have found this gem- found that spoof of the Last Supper with scuba diver’s from the 1930s on a wall at the restaurant.
5. At Ironside Fish & Oyster I ordered the Octopus + Brussle Sprouts, while my Mom ordered Mussles. I’m a gin + tonic kind of girl, but I opted for their gin with fresh grapefruit juice. It was absolutely amazing and a new favorite.
6. The shoes I’m wearing are a new pair of Schutz I scored from Pose.
7. As a kid I was obsessed with Orange Julius – did you ever nab one at the food court, when visiting the mall? I was obsessed with them, but these days, when I do hit the mall, I’m always in a rush. I miss Orange Julius, so I took matters into my own hands and made my own version: I blended almond milk vanilla Ice Cream, fresh oranges, and ice. It taste like the real thing, but a lot fresher.
8. This was an outtake from a shoot I did this week with celebrity stylist Maeve Reilly. I shoot her street style photos and this was such a fun fall look I shot this week.